The Eleventh Extension to subject contract, dated November 1,1991, is changed to read as follows:The effective date is October 1, 1992. This contract will conti-nue at the prices in the Schedule, Attachment 2 of CCNAA letter(81) CCNAA 1069, dated July 20, 1992, and will remain in effectuntil September 30,1993. [Signed] Coordination Council for North American Affairs (Signed) American Institute in Taiwan DATE: July 23,1992Proposed cost for Contract of 1993(Contract No.:AIT-G-001051)ATTACHMENT 2THE SCHEDULENonpersonal services to perform all required services associatedwith providing ionospheric observations in accordance with theterms, conditions and specifications of this contract.Fiscal Year 1993 (Oct. 1, 1992-SEP. 30, 1993)Estimated NT$ UnitItem Description Quantity Unit Price NT$ Total0001 Ionospheric 8,7600bsn 176.7 *NT$ 1,547,892 Observations (Ionosonde)0002 Ionospheric35,040 obsn 38.7 *NT$ 1,356,048 Observations (Polarimeter)0003 Telephone *NT$ 10,000 Toll & air Mail Charges (Reimbursable)0004 Contractor *NT$ 43,104 Furnished Supplies (Type 107 Polaroid Film, Teletype Paper, Teletype Ribbon, Reperforated Teletype Type)0005 Leased circuit 12 Mos 5,104 *NT$ 61,248 (Reimbursable) (Chung-Li to Grass Mountain)0006 Lease and 12 Mos 5,500 *NT$ 66,000 Maintenance of 2 Ea Tx-20TTY Terminals (Reimbursable)0007 Lease of one 12 Mos 2,750 *NT$ 33,000 Tx-20 at CA EMWRC (Reimbursable)Total “Not To Exceed” amount *NT$ 3,117,292for item 0001 thur 0007
- CNC Internal Grinder Machines
- CNC Two-Spindle Grinders Make Fast Work Possible for Metal Fabrication Workers
- CNC Cylindrical Electric Grinder
- What Are CNC Grinding Machine Benefits?
- Double-Sided And Single-Sided Grinders Offer Different Types Of Features
- CNC Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- CNC Internal Grinding Machines
- What Is A Centerless Grinder?
- What Are Vertical Grinders?
- An Overview Of A Surface Grinder