Article 1 Objective To improve the quality and speed of delivering EMS items in both services, CHUNGHWA POST CO., LTD. and Japan Post agree to base the actual payment of EMS imbalance charges on the EMS Pay-for-Performance report issued by the EMS Cooperative.Article 2 Agreements and Regulations Payments made under this agreement shall be based on the Articles in the EMS Pay-for-performance Plan (Version of January 1, 2005) issued by the EMS Cooperative.Article 3 Entry into Force This Memorandum of Understanding shall come into force on April 1, 2005.Signed at Taipei Signed at Tokyoon April 7, 2005 on March 10, 2005in duplicate in the English language.S. N. Wang MIYAZAKI JunichiroDirector Senior General ManagerDepartment of Mail Business Operations DivisionChunghwa Post International Business Headquarters Postal Business Headquarters Japan Post
- CNC Internal Grinder Machines
- CNC Two-Spindle Grinders Make Fast Work Possible for Metal Fabrication Workers
- CNC Cylindrical Electric Grinder
- What Are CNC Grinding Machine Benefits?
- Double-Sided And Single-Sided Grinders Offer Different Types Of Features
- CNC Cylindrical Grinding Machine
- CNC Internal Grinding Machines
- What Is A Centerless Grinder?
- What Are Vertical Grinders?
- An Overview Of A Surface Grinder